Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Help Needed

Would you pray with me?  I am seeking God's will for our church.  I am convinced that God is calling us to develop an ongoing relationship with a church in another part of the world.  We have opportunities in both Haiti and Mexico.  There are other opportunities of course but I have been focusing on these two. Each of these regions has great needs.  I believe that God will use us to meet some of these needs.  Also, I believe that through this ministry we will gain far more as we walk in faith and see others doing the same.   Last week I posted the "Sheep Prayer". 

"God, I'm not smart enough to figure out what step to take.  There's so much I can't see.  I need you to make the next step clear to me."

I am still praying.   Join me and together let's see where God will lead.

No comments: