Thursday, December 4, 2008

From Joao & Hope Rodrigues in Brazil

Dear Members of the Loomis E-Free Church,
Hello, Hope this finds each one of you well! I've been meaning to get this out for several days already, but I just never got to it.
Ryan, our youngest, has already started giving his first steps. He is still really wobbly and kind of lazy though as crawling gets him places alot faster, but he's practicing. Nathan, our three year old, is still the chatter box type. There are times at the end of the day my brain can hardly think anymore to answer so many questions.
Ryan seems to be the really active type also, and when they both get
together, the house gets pretty noisy. I don't know what Joao and I would do without them, life would be boring!!!!
I just got our newsletter written this last week so you should be getting it or have gotten it already. I send it to mom and she sends it out for me as the system we use here is through satellite and we pay by the space we use. I'm so thankful for Mom's willingness to help us!

The reason I'm writing is we want to personally thank you for your financial support of our ministry. We so much appreciate your partnership in our ministry.
May God Bless each one of you! Because of Jesus, João, Hope, Nathan & Ryan Rodrigues

No comments: